Items may be returned for refund or replacement subject to manufacturer and/or NetCad Group Direct restrictions. All product returns must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by NetCad Group. Defective items may be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
1. All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
2. Software and consumables are non-refundable unless returned unopened in their original packaging with documentation.
3. Certain hardware items and all custom/special orders may only be returned for replacement and not for refund.
4. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
5. Any returns found to be non-defective are subject to a restocking fee of 15% and all non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
6. If unopened goods are returned within 5 days, you will receive a refund excluding transport costs.